Tuesday 21 August 2012

A Little Girl

Down the line
A little girl used to stay

whenever i go to work...
she used to come to me and say...

i always see you going
dont you have a holiday...

i told the little girl u r lucky..
u have all the time to play...

i have to work the whole day
to buy things from my little pay....

she stood in front of me
and blocked my way

her little eyes asking me..
why life is this way...

all one need in life is
happiness anyway

so why on my face
a smile is not on display..

dont take life too hard..
take it in a easy way...

give time to family and friends
before the time getaway..

after listening to such good things
now what could i say..

even little one know how to live
in a better way...

in the end a sweet smile on her face
made my day...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...